9.16.2011

If Money Grew On Trees...

HAPPY FRIDAY!  
What better way to start off a weekend than dreaming of someplace exotic!  Since there is usually a difference between where I dream of visiting and where I can actually afford to visit, I am calling this my "If Money Grew On Trees" post.  This is where I would LOVE to visit if I money were no object, and I could travel without worrying about a budget!  Hey, a girl can dream! 

Today's location:  Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur, India 

Picture from Orbitz.com
This hotel was a TripAdvisor Travel's Choice 2011 Winner!  It is located in the western region of India.  The hotel-palace is literally in the lake; visitors take a boat from shore to the hotel.  The courtyard in the center looks stunning!  For more pictures and traveler reviews on what makes this place so spectacular, check out the posts on TripAdvisor!

Picture from Orbitz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment